|89 Schoolhouse Rd
Summertown TN 38483-0090 USA
- Business Council for Sustainable Development - Latin America - The Business Council for Sustainable Development - Latin America
(BCSD-LA) is a private organization whose mission is to promote
leadership for change towards sustainable development in our continent.
- Corporate Conservation Council - Together with businesses, CCC Works toward sustainable economic
development. Visit us and learn about our programs, our publications,
and greening your business.
- GreenBiz.Com - recently launched by the non-profit Green Business Network.
GreenBiz.com offers a wealth of free resources for mainstream
companies seeking to align responsibility with business success.
Includes daily news and columnists, tools and reports, backgrounders
on business environmental topics, and annotated directories of
organizations, web sites, government programs, mentoring programs,
award programs, events, books, and more.
- Green CrossRoads - A non-aligned, global networking organization building sustainable
- INES - International Network of Engineers and Scientists for Global
- Internet Chamber of Congress - The Internet Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit, volunteer-based
professional organization, which helps the business, government
and academic community maximize the opportunities of Internet
technology through education, information resources and networking,
- Island Systems, Inc. - Community oriented environmental Management and Development
company, working with community organizations in the Greater Caribbean
to support the development of ecologically responsible enterprises.
- Katalysis North/South Development Partnership - The mission of Katalysis is to promote more effective and equitable
forms of cooperation and collaboration among northern and southern
development organizations. Katalysis works in partnership with
indigenous organizations in Latin America to support the economic,
social, cultural and environmental development of low-income people
through the transfer of training, technical assistance and credit.
- Public-Private Partnerships for the Urban Environment - UNDP - The purpose of the PPPUE is to help countries tap into the
increasing flow of private capital resources that globalization
has brought. The PPUE helps countries establish mutually beneficial
partnerships through well negotiated and structured projects in
the areas of water and sanitation, waste management and energy.
- Sustainable Business .com - is a focal point on the web for all environmental business
sectors, from recycling to green building, from renewable energy
to organic products, from social investing to certified forestry.
Read the "Sustainable Business Insider" magazine, post Business
Opportunities, find a Green Dream Job , use the comprehensive
Links Library .
- The American Institute of Urban and Regional Affairs - The only non-governmental association dedicated specifically
to advancing sustainable development as a field of professional
- The International Council for Local Environmental - The Council is an international association for municipalities.
ICLEI's goal is to help municipalities who want to prevent environmental
problems, who want to respond effectively to environmental problems
when they arise, and who want to enhance both the natural and
built environments at the local level.
- The Natural Step - The Natural Step (TNS) is a non-profit environmental education
organization working to build an ecologically and economically
sustainable society. TNS offers a framework that is based on science
and serves as a compass for businesses, communities, academia,
government entities and individuals working to redesign their
activities to become more sustainable.
- The Synergos Institute - Synergos works with voluntary organizations and other groups
in supporting local communities to develop effective sustainable
solutions to poverty problems.
- WESTON on the Web - An International team of scientists and engineers working with
business and government to economically restore, manage and preserve
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development - the WBCSD aims to develop closer co-operation between business,
government and all other organizations concerned with the environment
and sustainable development. We also seek to encourage high standards
of environmental management in business itself.
- World Energy Council - The World Environment Center contributes to sustainable development
worldwide by strengthening industrial and urban environment, health,
and safety policy and practices.
Click here to choose another Category