|89 Schoolhouse Rd
Summertown TN 38483-0090 USA
- The Center for Regenerative Studies - A CSU Pomona based setting for education, demonstration and
research in self-sustaining technologies.
- Clark University Environmental School - Degrees in Sustainable Development, Worcester, Mass.
- Center for Sustainable Design - Research and teaching department at the Surrey Institute of
Art and Design.
- Community Eco-Design Network (CEN) - Non-profit organization providing access to materials, expertise
and labor for affordable, ecological building projects. Conducts
straw bale construction workshops.
- Ecotema - Environmental education in the Third World. We can recycle
your old computer, using it in our environmental learning center!
- Findhorn Foundation - In Scotland, we are an educational charity and international
spiritual community. We are developing as an eco-village.
- Global Forum: The Role of Education - The Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK) has just launched
a web site to serve as a place for the citizens of the world to
discuss challenging issues relating to education.
- Institute for Global Communications (IGC) - The Institute for Global Communications (IGC) is a nonprofit
organization that provides alternative sources of information
as well as online access and comprehensive Internet services for
progressive individuals and organizations.
- The Humboldt Nation - An educational non-profit project dedicated to a sustainable
future, here in Humboldt and around the globe.
- Namibian Environmental Education Network - Promotes environmental education at all levels in Namibia,
and monitors environmental projects and forums.
- OIC International (OICI) - OICI assists local communities and governments in developing
countries in the creation of non-formal skills training institutions
that are effective, sustainable and responsive to local training
- Sustainable Communities Network of Nova Scotia - The mandate of the SCN is to promote a vision of resilient
communities which are environment and people friendly. In this
vision, communities have a healthy and diverse economic, social
and cultural life, and a measure of self-reliance. The SCN promotes
this vision by facilitating information exchange, educational
opportunities and cooperation among groups and individuals with
an interest in sustainable communities.
- The Natural Step - The Natural Step (TNS) is an international non-profit organisation
working to build an ecologically, socially and economically sustainable
society. TNS offers a framework that is based on science and serves
as a compass for businesses, communities, academia, government
entities and individuals working to redesign their activities
to become more sustainable.
Click here to choose another Category