|89 Schoolhouse Rd
Summertown TN 38483-0090 USA
- Earth Rights Web site - Earth Rights is dedicated to public finance policies based
on the democratic right of all to land and resources.
- Economic Commission for Europe - The Economic Commission for Europe (UN/ECE) is the forum at
which the countries of North America, western, central and eastern
Europe and central Asia come together to forge the tools of their
- Economic Reform Australia HomePage - E.R.A. is a non-profit organization concerned with sustainable
development, sustainable economics and financial reform. It liaises
with like minded organizations.
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia/Pacific - Today, ESCAP is the main organization for United Nations activities
in the Asian and Pacific region. From a farmer in Bangladesh to
a statistician in Malaysia, from a disabled teacher in China to
an environmentalist in India, the work of ESCAP benefits people
from all walks of life in their pursuit of social and economic
- Environmental Capital Network - Finance - To foster economic wealth and planetary health through facilitating
the finance, development and commercialization of tomorrow's environmental
and green technologies, products, and services. Provides investors
with a simple and cost effective tool to find smart investment
opportunities in the rapidly growing universe of environmental
and green businesses. ECN links environmental investors and companies
to facilitate the finance in ventures that have a positive impact
on your bottom line and our Earth
- Finance for Development - The working group recommended involving as active partners
the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), in both
the final event and the preparatory process, as well as all Member
States and United Nations specialized agencies. There should be
innovative modalities for the participation of civil society and
the private sector, and the agenda of the event itself should
attract national ministries of finance, commerce, development
and foreign affairs. In short, the meeting and preparatory process
hold out the possibility of unprecedented international interactions.
- ILSR HomePage - Non-profit working on environmentally sound economic development
- Institute for Global Communications (IGC) - The Institute for Global Communications (IGC) is a nonprofit
organization that provides alternative sources of information
as well as online access and comprehensive Internet services for
progressive individuals and organizations.
- Public-Private Partnerships for the Urban Environment - UNDP - The purpose of the PPPUE is to help countries tap into the
increasing flow of private capital resources that globalization
has brought. The PPUE helps countries establish mutually beneficial
partnerships through well negotiated and structured projects in
the areas of water and sanitation, waste management and energy.
- United Nations Report on Environmentally Sound Technology Transfer
- Finance - The United Nations Report on Environmentally Sound Transfer
Report includes: Information on the financial performance of EST's,
Small and Medium sized firms, Competition for Capital, Macro-Economic
concerns, Prospects and Opportunities.
Click here to choose another Category