|89 Schoolhouse Rd
Summertown TN 38483-0090 USA
- Asian Women's Resource Net - The Asian Women's Resource Exchange or AWORC is an Internet-based
women's information service and network in Asia. It is an initiative
geared towards developing cooperative approaches and partnerships
in increasing access and exploring applications of new information
and communication technologies for women's empowerment. .
- Center for Women's Global Leadership - The Center for Women's Global Leadership (Global Center) develops
and facilitates women's leadership for women's human rights and
social justice worldwide.
- Commission of the Status of Women - The Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) was established
as a functional commission of the Economic and Social Council
by Council resolution 11(II) of 21 June 1946 to prepare recommendations
and reports to the Council on promoting women's rights in political,
economic, civil, social and educational fields..
- Division for the Advancement of Women - Grounded in the vision of equality of the United Nations Charter,
the Division for the Advancement of Women (DAW), as part of the
Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) of the United
Nations Secretariat, advocates the improvement of the status of
the women of the world and the achievement of their equality with
men. It aims to ensure the participation of women as equal partners
with men in all aspects of human endeavour.
- New WomenAction - An occasional bulletin of the International Women's Tribune
Centre to cover plans and preparations for the 5 year review of
the United Nations Platform for Action, an agenda for women's
empowerment that came out of the Fourth World Conference on Women,
Beijing in 1995.
- Women's Environment and Development Organization - WEDO is an international advocacy network actively working
to transform society to achieve a healthy and peaceful planet
with social, political, economic and environmental justice for
all through the empowerment of women, in all their diversity,
and their equal participation with men in decision-making from
grassroots to global arenas.
- Women's Human Rights Net - Women prepare for the Beijing +5 Review.
- WomenWatch- The UN Internet Gateway on the Advancement and Empowerment of
Click here to choose another Category