|89 Schoolhouse Rd
Summertown TN 38483-0090 USA
- CARE - is the world's largest NGO in the field of international relief
- Institute for Global Communications (IGC) - The Institute for Global Communications (IGC) is a nonprofit
organization that provides alternative sources of information
as well as online access and comprehensive Internet services for
progressive individuals and organizations.
- The Environmental Health Project (EHP) - EHP is sponsored by the U.S. Agency for International Development
(USAID) to provide technical assistance in water supply, sanitation,
solid wastes, wastewater, air pollution, and tropical diseases
such as malaria.
- PlanetKeepers - Is a bi-monthly web-zine dedicated to projects, ideas and people
on-line who are networking for the health and well-being of life
on Earth to meet the needs of the present while still preserving
the health and beauty of this planet for future generations.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) Healthy Cities Project - The WHO Healthy Cities Project (HCP) is a long-term international
development project that seeks to put health on the agenda of
decision-makers in European cities and to build a strong lobby
for local public health. Over the past six years, the project
has developed into a major local public health movement involving
networks of over 500 cities throughout Europe and 300 cities in
other parts of the world.
Click here to choose another Category